Hello everyone, today I’m going to show you how to make these amazing buffalo chicken roll ups! Great for appetizers or a quick snack!
First you will need the following
- Breaded or Grilled Chicken
- Blue Cheese
- Celery sticks
- Bread (preferably a thick bread)
- Buffalo sauce
- Panko bread crumbs
Have everything ? Great let’s start!
First you’re going to take a slice of bread and roll it flat.
- Dip your bread in a bowl of buffalo sauce and drip any excess sauce off
- Add cut up pieces of chicken, blue cheese and celery (don’t over pack or your bread will tear)
- Roll up your bread starting from the end you put all your ingredients on
- Dip it egg wash and immediately dip in your Panko crumbs
Once all of those steps are complete
- Cook in a pot of oil until golden brown or a deep fryer for 3-5 minutes at 365°
Let cool for a few before serving and enjoy!
Here is a quick video showing you all the steps
Remember to like and subscribe! Also follow me on Instagram (PeepMySneaks)