Hello Everyone! Today I will be teaching you how to make what I call an Italian hot dog. It’s basically a mozzarella stuffed Italian sausage placed on a garlic bread hot dog bun n a little bit of marinara sauce on top (replacement for ketchup) sounds good right? Let’s get started!
You will the following
- Seasoned Sausage
- Pollo Cheese Sticks
- Chopped Garlic
- Hot dog Buns
- Mariana sauce
Have everything? Great! First you will need to take your season sausage of your choice and remove it from its wrapping.
- Flatten it out in the shape of a rectangle (little bit longer than the size of the cheese stick)
- Place your cheese stick in the middle
- Press and mold your sausage around the cheese stick in the shape of a hotdog (use cling wrap, it’s easier)
Once you’ve finished place it in your fryer for 6-9 Minutes. (Make sure your cheese sticks are room temperature) if they’re not it will take longer to fry for the cheese to melt in the middle.
- Take your chopped garlic and spread it on the outside and inside of your buns
- Bake for 5 minutes at 360°
Place your Italiano dog in your garlice bread bun & add your marinara sauce to the top (or underneath) and its ready to be enjoyed!
Here is a quick 15 second video showing you the steps!