Hello Everyone, Have you ever had left over Chicken Alfredo and didn’t know what to do with it?Today I’ll teach you a simple way to upgrade your left overs without the same boring reheat in the microwave you’re used to.
You will need the following items
- 2 Eggs
- Panko bread crumbs
- Chicken Alfredo Left Over
I’ll now should you how to turn this into a great left over dish (you can also do this if you make your own chicken Alfredo dish at home)
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl
- Scoop a handful of your chilled chicken Alfredo pasta and form it into a ball (might be a bit difficult at first but press hard)
- Dip your pre-formed balls into the beaten eggs
- Roll the balls into your Panko crumbs (should be easier to form into a ball now)
- Repeat step (if you don’t they will fall apart in the hot oil)
- Preheat your deep fryer to 350° and fry for about 5-10 minuets (or until golden brown)
There you go! Let cool for a few minutes before you serve & enjoy! Compliment with Chipotle Aïoli for a perfect dipping sauce!
Here is a 15 second video showing you the steps