Hello everyone, today I will be teaching you how to upgrade your regular Chef Boyardee Ravioli from boring to epic!
You will need the following
- Chef Boyardee ravioli
- 2 eggs
- Panko bread crumbs
- Italian seasonings of your choice (I use Flavor God garlic lovers seasoning)
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese (optional)
Time to get started.
- First, pop open your can of chef Boyardee and pour it out into a bowl.
- Take each ravioli and wash off any sauce (dry them off with a paper towel)
- Dip your ravioli into beaten up eggs and coat in panko crumbs (your Flavor God garlic lovers seasoning to your crumbs for more flavor)
- Fry until golden brown
That’s all there is to it! Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese & A side of Marinara sauce and you’re good to go! Perfect for appetizers! (Melt your shredded mozzarella cheese on top because why the hell not!)
Here is a quick 15 second video showing you the steps!
Enjoy! Remember to like, comment & subscribe! Also follow me on Instagram for more meals!