Hello everyone, Today I will be showing you how to blow your mind with these cinnamon toast crunch treats!
You will need the following items
- Large Marshmallows (i used large but regular size is fine to)
- Cinnamon toast crunch
- Brown sugar (optional)
Got everything ? Good lets get started!
- ON VERY LOW Heat, put your marshmallows in a pot to melt
- Add 3 tablespoons of butter to the pot
- STIR!!! Do not let your marshmallows burn
I used about 15 large marshmallows, and 3 table spoons of butter. You can use about 30- 40 regular marshmallows if you do not have large. Perfect for a 13×9 pan.
- Pan fry your bacon (EXTRA CRISPY)
- Coat your bacon with brown sugar(optional)
Once your bacon is done & your marshmallows are melted remove from stove
- Add 6-7 cups of cinnamon toast crunch.
- Add your crumbled bacon and mix
Using a butter spatula, Pour into your non stick pan or wax paper & cool (30-45 minutes) cut into squares and they are ready to serve! Enjoy! (Best if served same day)
Here is a short video on all the steps!
Remember to Like, Comment & subscribe! Also follow me on Instagram for more how-to’s!