Hello everyone, today I’m going to show you a quick way to make your own cheesy bacon biscuits!
First You Will Need The Following
- Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
(You can add pretty much add anything else you want, just following the instructions but replace with your ingredients)
Now that you have everything ready
- Wet your fingertips with water, take your biscuits and stretch them out about 1’1/2 -2 inches max
- Now you’re going to take your cooked bacon & cheese and add it to the center of the biscuits. (I used about 2 slices of bacon and a handful of shredded cheese for each biscuit)
- Pinch two sides together, do the same with the opposite sides until it’s a ball shape
- Pre heat your oven to 350° and place on a non stick baking pan
- Bake for 13-15 minutes (until golden brown)
That’s it people! Let cool for about 2-4 minutes and enjoy!
Here is a quick 15 second video to show you the steps
Please like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you!