Hello everyone today I’m going to show you how to make deep fried s’mores!
You will need the following ingredients
- Jumbo Marshmallows (regular works fine I just find the jumbo ones easier to manage)
- Hershey chocolate chips (melt easier)
- Graham crackers
- Panko crumbs
- Caramel (optional)
Now that you have everything you need lets get started!
First thing you will need to do is cut a small hole in the top of the marshmallow
- Stuff the marshmallow with your chocolate chips, I recommend at least 15-20 chips. (Add Caramel Optional) Close the hole back up with the piece you cut out.
- Whisk two eggs in a bowl
- Separate bowl hand crush 3 full Graham crackers
- Add Half a tablespoon of flour and Half a tablespoon of Panko crumbs
- Dip your stuffed marshmallow in the egg wash and then immediately dipping it in to the crushed graham crackers.
– You want to repeat dipping and coating you marshmallow at least 2-3 times making sure every part is covered.
- Chill marshmallow in your freezer for 10-15 minutes.
Preheat your deep fryer to 375° or if you’re using a stovetop poor about an inch of oil in a pot or pan and heat on high (Becareful when dealing with hot oil)
- Remove your chilled marshmallow from the freezer and place in hot oil for about 3 to 5 minutes (continue to move n flip your marshmallow around in the oil constantly to prevent the marshmallow from bursting open)
- Once the outter layer is golden brown it is ready to take out.
– Let cool for 2-3 minutes before you devour these delicious treats. Top with caramel and/or ice cream and enjoy!
WARNING – Extreamly Hot & Messy! So BECAREFUL
Please make sure to like, comment & subscribe! Also follow me on IG & YouTube for more!