Hello everyone, today I will be showing you how to make a cheesy chicken n bacon quesadilla!
First you will need the following
- ALL the cheese you can get your hands on! (I used 8 different types n over 30 slices)
- Grounded chicken or shredded chicken Breast
- 5 strips of Bacon
- 2 Large tortilla shells
Once you have all your ingredients it’s time to make some magic!
- Start by buttering a large skillet on low flame (1 or 2 the highest)
- Place your tortilla shell in the pan and immediately start layering you cheese on top
In a separate pan, season and grill your chicken. If you are using grounded chicken, I recommend forming a patty and then chopping up when chicken is fairly cooked.
- Add cooked chicken to the top of your quesadilla (your cheese should be starting to melt)
- Add another layer of cheese!
In a separate pan your bacon should be frying
- Add cooked bacon on top
- Add MORE cheese
- Place your 2nd shell on top
Carefully flip your tortilla over. I recommend placing a plate on top or something to press down on your tortilla. Cook for another 5-8 minutes and there you have it! The cheesiest quesadilla you will ever eat! Your goal product should look similar to this
I hope you enjoy! Please remember to like, comment and subscribe! Follow me on Instagram for more! (PeepMySneaks)