Hello Everyone Today I’ll Be Showing You How To Make a Grilled Chicken, Cheese & Bacon Wrap!
First You Will Need The Following
- Either Grounded Chicken Or Shredded Chicken Breast.
- Shredded Cheese or Any Cheese of Your choice
- Large tortilla shell
After you gathered all your ingredients
- Season your chicken and put it to grilled in a pan
- Once the chicken is grilled and almost ready to take out, throw a handful of cheese (or layer) which ever you have on top and cover so cheese can melt
- Separate pan put your bacon to fry
- Toast your shell, Put it all together, fold it up and enjoy!
Here is a short video on the steps listed above
Hope you enjoy!