Hello everyone, today I will be showing you how to make bacon wrapped mac n cheese stuffed meatballs!
You will need the following ingredients
- Pre-Made Chilled Mac n Cheese
- 1-2 pounds of ground beef (depending your serving size)
- Medium Cheddar Block of Cheese
- 1 Pack of Bacon
Now that you have everything let’s begin. First you will need to make mac n cheese. You can use which ever stove top mac n cheese you prefer and just incase you don’t know how to make mac n cheese I will show you how.
- Boil Water & Add Maccoroni
- Once noodles are soft, strain all the water out. Add cheese sauce, tablespoon of butter, two table spoons of milk and for extra measures a handful of shredded cheese. Who doesn’t like extra cheese?!
- Mix it all up
- Place some in a bowl and chill for about and hour
Next it’s time to season and prepare your ground beef.
I like to season my meat with a few different ingredients but you can season to your own liking.
Next you’re going to take about a palm full of your ground beef and flatten it to a square. A inch length and width will work it doesn’t have to be perfect. Add a pinch of your chilled mac n cheese to the middle of the square like so.
- Before you close them up, you want to add a tiny square of your blocked cheddar chesse.
- Fold corner to corner and roll into a ball
- Take a slice of bacon and wrap around your meatball
- Place a tooth pick where the slice ends through the middle of the meatball.
- Repeat steps for serving size
– Here is a quick video & final product shot of how everything should turn out.
There you have it! Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!