Hello everyone, today I will be showing you how to make the ultimate breakfast burger i call “The Pacemaker” it has pretty much everything you would eat for breakfast, in a burger!
You will need the following
- Maple syrup breakfast sausage links (2)
- Burger Buns
- Carton of eggs
- Hash browns or Tator tots
- Fresh ground beef
You will need to do quite a bit of multitasking. Let’s get started!
- First you’re going to want to start cooking your bacon, in that same pan you want to add your sausage links (you will only be browning your sausages before you stuff them in your burger)
- In a bowl scramble 2 eggs. (You will be using this to French toast your burger buns).
- Dip your buns in your eggs and start to fry your buns in a separate pan
Time to season your fresh ground beef. If you remember my previous “how to” on stuffed mozzarella burger this is the same concept. Take a circular ring (ex) a cookie-cutter ring or the top of the Styrofoam cup.
- Fill in the bottom of your ring with your ground beef
- Take your sausage out the pan that has been browning (cut if necessary) place on top first layer of your patty, cover with more ground beef (Pack in Tight)
Remove your toasted buns out the pan, sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon.
- Place Your newly formed stuffed patty in the pan (or you can deep fry it for about 5-10 minutes at 350°)
Do not forget to check your bacon!
- After patty has cooked melt your choice on cheese on top. Clean your pan, place a egg to fry, remove when done.
* if you have a hash brown patty already pre-made you can skip this step*
– Making your hash brown patty with tator tots.
- Make sure your tots are room temp. Add 1 whole egg (2 if your are using whites) and mix together.
- Place your hash brown mix on the pan in your circular ring. Cook, flip, until golden brown.
Stack everything together, top with syrup and enjoy!
Here is a quick 15 second video of how to make “The Pacemaker”
That simple everyone! Please comment below and tell me what you think! Remember to follow me on Instagram (peepmysneaks) for more pictures and video of amazing food like this.