Hello Everyone, today I will be showing you how to make a very simple breakfast burrito!
First you will need the following
- 2-3 whole eggs (3-4 if you’re using whites)
- 1 Pack of bacon
- 1 Pack of maple sausage links
- Cheese of your choice
- Large burrito shell
You will need two different frying pans here so this calls for a tiny bit of multitasking.
- Start off by putting the bacon and sausage links in a pan to fry. 3-4 strips of bacon & 2-3 sausage links. Tip – cover with a sheet of aluminum foil to reduce the amount of greese popping back at you
- Scramble your eggs (or egg whites) and place in separate pan. Tip – add a tiny bit of milk to your eggs, makes them fluffy
When you have a moment you are going to want to microwave your large burrito shell for about 15-20 seconds
- Once your eggs are scrambled, place your desired cheese on top and let it melt (I used Kraft fine shredded mozzarella & cheddar mix)
DO NOT FORGET TO CHECK ON YOUR BACON & SAUSAGES!
- Once everything is fully cooked & cheese has melted over your eggs, add everything to the middle of your burrito tortilla.
If you do not know how to fold a burrito here is the easiest way.
- Fold the sides in so they nearly touch (but not quite).
- With the sides folded in, use your thumbs to bring up the bottom of the tortilla.
- Bring up the bottom of the tortilla and pull it over your ingredients tight
- Roll from the bottom over to the top of the tortilla. Roll up the tortilla as tightly as you can.
Ta-da! A burrito so well-wrapped you would’ve thought you worked for chipotle. Cut it in half if you want (it should stay together just fine).
Might need to double up shells if you want a thick burrito or stuffed to much ingredients inside like I do.
Once your done it should look just as amazing as this.
Thank you everyone for checking out how to make your own Breakfast Burrito hope you enjoy!
Here is a short clip of the step by step you need to follow