Hello everyone, today I will be teaching you a quick way to make cookie filled funfetti cupcakes. Let’s get started!
Similar to the birthday waffles in one of my previous “how to” First you’re going to need
- A box of pillsbury funfetti cake mix
- 3 whole eggs (4 if you’re using whites)
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 cup of water (1-1/4 cup of water if using whites)
- 1 Pack of Birthday Oreos (golden or chocolate your choice)
- Frosting & Sprinkles
Once you have all these ingredients, get a large mixing bowl.
- Combine cake mix, egg, water and oil.
- Mix for about two minutes
- Next, Pour small amount of batter into cupcake tray. I would say a little less than half way, place oreo on top then fill in to the top. (this ensures that the cookie will be in the middle of the cupcake when you take a bite)
- Repeat step for desired amount of cupcakes
Bake cupcakes for approximately 19 to 22 minutes. Frost your cupcakes with your choice of frosting and top with sprinkles (let cupcakes cool before frosting)
There you have it! You’re birthday cake cookie filled cupcakes are ready to serve, enjoy!