Hello everyone, today I’m going to show you how to make very simple funfetti waffles!
First you’re going to need
- A box of pillsbury funfetti cake mix
- 3 whole eggs (4 if you’re using whites)
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 cup of water (1-1/4 cup of water if using whites)
Once you have all these ingredients, get a large mixing bowl.
- Combine cake mix, egg, water and oil.
- Mix for about two minutes
Next it’s time to heat up your waffle maker!
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker Making sure your browning setting is between 1 & 2
DO NOT POUR TOO MUCH! (Small amount is fine. If you pour too much it will overflow and your waffles will not come out perfect)
Repeat step for another waffle. Top with your choice of ice cream & add sprinkles! There you have it, simple enough right? Enjoy!
Here is a quick video to show you all the steps.